Pomfret (whole) 1000 Gms ( 6 piece )
Regular price Rs. 1,099.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Pomfret is one of the main fish groups in India. They are found every where in the tropical sea. Though the pomfret appear to be all along the coast of India. Butter fish, also known as pomfret or white pomfret fish, which is concerned healthy and deliciously tender when steamed or baked in the oven.
- Pomfret fish, are high in Omega 3 fatty acids, which are heart-friendly.
- Pomfret are excellent sources of protein that are low in fat.
- As per the various studies, fishes even in small quantities, it can have a significant positive impact in improving the quality of dietary protein by complementing the essential amino acids that are often present in low quantities in vegetable-based diets.
- Pomfret fish is high in Vitamin D.
- It does actually contains minerals such as iron, zinc and calcium in it.
- The protein in fish is of high quality, which contains amino acids, and is very digestible.