- 1/4 teaspoon Haldi Powder, Red chilli powder, garam masala(Optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 4-6 pieces’ fish fillets
- 1/2 cup all-purpose besan
- 1 cup Kachi Ghani oil, for frying
- Lemon wedges/Onion Rings
- Dhaniya Chutney/Ketchup
Step 1: In a large bowl mix all ingredients
Step 2: Dip 1 or 2 fish fillets into the flour mixture. Make sure they are mixed completely coated on all sides and gently shake off any excess.
Step 3: Pour oil into a Pan/Wok and heat over medium-high heat.
Step 4: Working in batches, fry the fish in the hot oil for about 6 minutes on each side, or until golden brown, crispy, and cooked through.
Step 5: Serve hot with lemon wedges, Onion Rings, ketchup, Coriander chutney. Enjoy.